Anderson Township is about 15 miles east of downtown Cincinnati, situated between the banks of the Ohio and Little Miami Scenic rivers. The Forest Hills School District, which is listed in the top 5 percent of districts in Ohio based on performance index scores, serves Anderson's 7,500 students. Over 500 acres of parks provide outstanding recreational services and programs for the community. Visit their website for more information.
Originally known as Mercersburg when the town was first settled in 1792, the name was changed in 1901 prior to the Village becoming incorporated. Located southeast of Downtown Cincinnati, it is about a 20 minute drive on Columbia Parkway. Newtown offers an historic peaceful setting with numerous shopping, parks, and recreation areas nearby, an award-winning school system, and a variety of homes including newer homes in Ivy Hills with apartment and condominium options. Visit their website for more information.