Kopf Hunter Haas Logo
Oakley
Oakley

The Village of Oakley was incorporated in 1898 and annexed to the City of Cincinnati in 1913. It was once home to Annie Oakley, the famed markswoman. It is centrally located with Downtown Cincinnati approximately twelve minutes away. The heart of Oakley runs along Madison Road and is referred to as Oakley Square. Separated by the Geier Esplanade it is home to the 20th Century Theater and Aglamesis Brothers Ice Cream and Candy Shop. In addition more shopping and restaurants are available at The Hyde Park Plaza. Pedestrian friendly, these business areas are moments from tree-lined streets offering historic and restored homes, most meticulously maintained, multi-family homes, apartments and condominiums. It was named in Cincinnati Magazine as one of the Top Five Places to Live in Cincinnati. Visit their website for more information.

Testimonials

Return to Neighborhoods