Columbia-Tusculum is the oldest neighborhood in Cincinnati, Ohio and is located on the East Side of the city. Columbia Tusculum was founded in 1788 on the Little Miami River. The Cincinnati area's first school opened here in 1790. The neighborhood is noted for its Victorian era homes decorated in the painted ladies multi-color style.Designated historic structures in the neighborhood include the Bates Building, Kellogg House, LuNeack House, Norwell Residence, Spencer Township Hall, and the Stephen Decker Rowhouse.
It is also home to popular restaurants and attractions such as BrewRiver GastroPub in the East End, a turn of the century home converted farm-to-table restaurant with double-deck patios and Ohio River Views, Green Dog Cafe, Buz, Allyn's Cafe and The Precinct, an upscale restaurant occupying the restored Police Station No. 6.
For more information on Columbia Tusculum, please visit their website.