Chip defines professionalism as "doing business the way it is supposed to be done." He comes by this with over 30 years experience in real estate and corporate marketing, which developed his proactive, business-like approach to real estate sales. Chip is known for excellent client-centered service; he anticipates and solves problems before they develop, creating a hassle-free experience.
Credentials and Awards
- Licensed Broker in Ohio and Kentucky
- MBS and B.S in Marketing, Miami University
- Brand Manager at Procter and Gamble
- Consistent ranking in top 1% of real estate agents in Cincinnati
- Past Director, CABR
- Member, Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce